17. June 2013
For a drainage system to work properly, it must be properly vented. Otherwise, negative pressure can suck out the water seal in a trap allowing sewer gas to enter the room. Dallmer air-admittance valves offer a quick, standard-compliant solution. DallVent Maxi and DallVent Mini are long proven to be a cost-effective and reliable alternative to additional and costly pipework - for new build and renovation projects alike.
The new flush-mounted DallVent WE air-admittance valve now offers additional installation options and benefits. DallVent WE is a ventilation valve acc. to EN 12380, Class A 1 and offers the following key features:
• Compact component for space-saving installation without the need for an additional installation box
• Universally suitable for both brick and dry wall constructions
• Versatile installation options thanks to red protection box that can be cut to length
• Can be directly connected to DN 50 and DN 70 wastewater pipes
• Ultra-easy inspection/maintenance thanks to removable functional element
• Elegant cover plate with integrated ventilation opening
The DallVent WE is suitable for the ventilation of secondary downpipes as well as individual and collective connecting pipes. The flow rate is 12.0 l/s. The valve can also be used as a substitute for the recirculation ventilation of connecting pipes that are more than 4 m away from the downpipe.
The modular design of DallVent WE also offers further advantages. Once the cover plate is removed from the wall, the functional element can be removed from the installed housing quickly and easily and without tools. This not only enables free access to the connecting pipe, but also serves as a permanent inspection opening for the drainpipe, so there is no need for an additional inspection or tile frame. What's more, the Dallmer flush-mounted air-admittance valve looks good – with cover plates available in chrome-plated or white plastic, the DallVent WE seamlessly blends with any bathroom design.
Monday to Thursday 7:15 - 17:00
Friday 7:15 - 14:00