18. March 2009
Great atmosphere, productive discussions - that was the conclusion of Dallmer after ISH 2009. The Arnsberg company was delighted with the level of interest shown by visitors at the world's largest trade fair for sanitary equipment. Visitors from all professional sectors visited the stand looking to exchange information and submit some very concrete queries. In particular, there was a significant increase in visitors from the trade sector and abroad. Under the heading Innovations '09, Dallmer presented a good mixture of technology and design, products and solutions.
Once again, practical solutions for level-access shower areas was the focal point. And with its innovations for the CeraLine shower channels, Dallmer demonstrated that even products with multiple design awards can be improved still further. Cover plates made of coloured glass in green, red, black and white, as well as teak,
offer real alternatives to the classic stainless steel finishes and offer a wide range of options - both technically and visually - to meet ever-increasing demands for greater comfort, convenience and 'wellness' in the bathroom. Barrier-free accessibility - as a structural requirement - can be harmoniously matched to the lifestyle of a wide range of age groups thanks to the broad visual offering.
Whether new build, conversion or modernisation - each project has its own unique technical requirements. This also applies to sanitary equipment, which is why there was tremendous enthusiasm for Dallmer's solutions - both classic and new:
• Ultra-flat drain systems, such as TistoPlan, CircoPlan and TistoPrimus
• Flat and short shower channels, such as CeraLine Plan and TistoLine
• LowBoard 40 - the flat 40 mm shower underlay with wastewater pump system
• Increased noise protection for floor drains
• Comprehensive fire insulation for floor, shower and roof drains
• The battery-operated automatic urinal bowl kit iQ 150
• Dallvent air-admittance valve, which dispenses with the need for expensive and labour-intensive recirculation ventilation systems
• Concealed traps for washbasins and washing appliances
The high level of interest was also reflected in the number of follow-up contacts that needed to be processed with the Dallmer marketing team posted hundreds of information packs both during and after the fair. Drainage by design!
Monday to Thursday 7:15 - 17:00
Friday 7:15 - 14:00