28. June 2012
Looking for a short, ultra-flat shower channel for a level-access shower? TistoLine Plan offers outstanding design and comes pre-equipped for installation with bonded waterproofing. Incorporating the new Tisto technology - an innovation from Dallmer.
The installation of a tiled, level-access shower should be left to the professionals and usually requires the co-ordination of a range of different trade sectors. Installation of the drainage point and integration of the bonded waterproofing in particular require professional skills and sophisticated products.
Dallmer's new Tisto technology is a further development of its proven drainage systems and sets a new benchmark in quality.
Key features are:
• Housing anchorage underneath the flange: the anchorage of the drain in the screed creates an infinitely superior bond to the floor structure - whether horizontal or vertical. This increases the stability, durability and reliability of the waterproofing in the area of the drain point, even in the case of temperature-related screed movement.
• The new Tisto waterproof membrane: available as fleece on the flange of the drain or as an additional sealing sleeve. The new Tisto capillary-breaking membrane is alkali-resistant and offers extremely strong adhesive bonding to all liquid waterproofing materials as per ZDB data sheet 08/2012. As a sealing sleeve, it is also crack-bridging and diffusion-tight.
Offering a range of useful advantages and installation options, innovative Tisto technology is already incorporated in several product ranges for point and linear drainage.
If a shower channel is the first choice and there is minimal space available for a level-access shower, TistoLine Plan is an extremely practical solution: compact, fully equipped and a stylish highlight.
As well as Tisto technology, the shower channel also offers the following features:
• Short, frameless linear drainage with slim cover plate made of stainless steel, length: 30 cm
• Purist and elegant design, identical to the multi-award-winning CeraLine shower channel
• Extremely compact design, installation height just 90 mm
• High drainage rate of 0.7 l/s
• Square flange with perforated edge, anchor and fleece
• Outlets with ball joint for tension-free connection
• Variable positioning and flexible tile alignment
• Blends harmoniously with both tiles and natural stone
Innovative Tisto technology further increases the safety and reliability of the proven Dallmer drainage systems. TistoLine Plan combines proven Dallmer drain technology and innovative product features to set a new benchmark in quality - and, of course, 'Made in Germany'.
Monday to Thursday 7:15 - 17:00
Friday 7:15 - 14:00